Sponsor and Exhibitor Information
Exhibitors - Showcase your Resource
Note: Sponsors and exhibitors will be provided with a table for showcasing their materials. Please indicate any special needs on the registration form. If you do not need a table or prefer to share a table, please indicate this where it says "special needs."
If you have a class, program, club, space, or other resources for Rutgers innovative and Entrepreneurial students, we encourage you to exhibit at the first ever Student Innovation and Entrepreneurship Expo held at Rutgers!
This event is free, and open to all students, regardless of school, major or year. It will showcase the multitude of resources, clubs and services available to Rutgers students interested in starting a new business and/or developing a new product. In addition, the Expo will include a student pitch competition and a mini career expo. We are expecting over 200 students to attend, so this is a great chance to inform students about your resource and showcase what you have to offer.
We are encouraging interactive and fun exhibits - think Rutgers Day. In fact, feel free to use past Rutgers Day displays/exhibits/games if applicable.
This FREE Expo will be held Wednesday, Nov. 1 from 6:00 – 9:00 (Registration beginning at 5:15) in the College Avenue Student Center, New Brunswick NJ. Exbitor/sponsor setup to begin by 4:30 PM.
The event will include:
- Entrepreneurship Resource Expo - learn about resources for entrepreneurs and innovators including programs, classes, student groups, innovation spaces and more
- As seen on Shark Tank - Keynote by Phillip Petracca, founder and CEO of Fizzics which raised $2 million on the season 8 Premier of Shark Tank
- Student Pitch Competition
- Start-up career expo - Students can mix and mingle with entrepreneurs/innovative companies to discuss potential oportunities/career paths
- Social media contest - winners announced
- Food, prizes and more
If you’re interested, please Register and we will contact you to reserve your table.
Note: You will be asked to include a few brief sentences about your resource when you register.
We are still looking for event sponsors. If you want to be identified as a sponsor and get PR for your program, a prime location for your table and top-notch billing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org,